Sunday, June 1, 2008

Overdue Half Marathon Pictures

Here are the pictures I promised to post from my half-marathon:


This is at Mile 10. We were still feeling pretty good at this point!

This is approaching Mile 11, the farthest I'd ever ran before.

This is sometime during Mile 11, when we were feeling pretty tired. Once we hit Mile 12, it got easier because we thought "only one more mile!" and we pushed it hard the whole last mile to get it over with.

Hooray! We did it!

Here are the all the C*s who ran, minus Jon. At this point, Jon was still loving (er--okay, maybe hating) his full marathon. But here are the rest of us, who just ran the half marathon. Caytee, how do you look so good after running for so long?

7 comments:

Jessi said...

Thanks for posting the pictures!! I think you are totally amazing.

Michelle Pyne said...

What awesome athletes! Maybe you should enter a few races during the Olympic finals when you're here in Eugene! It might be fun to go to Beijing!

Chris said...

I"m so proud of you two!!! It's so neat that you both love doing the same things and can share that time together. Congrats!! I'm so jealous.

Kjirsten said...

Wow! I hadn't visited your website for a while, and today it was like I hit the jackpot. I loved reading about your May. The river run sounded wonderful, and kudos to you and everyone on the 1/2 marathon. I loved the pictures of you and your neices and nephews. Thanks for the super post.

Caytee said...

I love the pictures...can we get a copy of the last one?

Diana said...

Way to go Abbi!

cpcox99 said...

You are incredible. I'm so proud of you!