Friday, October 12, 2007

Beat Voldemort!

I have to tell you something that I think is so funny. Like I mentioned in my last post, Chad and I read Harry Potter #6 during our roadtrip last week, and then Chad ran the St. George Marathon on Saturday. Well, Friday night I dreamt all night about needing to get to Voldemort and beat him and overcome him. And when Chad woke me up super early on Saturday morning to tell me good-bye before he went off to the marathon, I wanted to say something inspiring, and all I could think of to say was, "Chad, beat Voldemort." And then I went back to sleep. At the time I thought it was a very encouraging and inspiring thing to say, but after I woke up later that morning, I remembered what I had said and laughed at how ridiculous it must have sounded to Chad. And then this morning when Chad woke me up to say good-bye to me before going to work, he said, "Abbi, I'm leaving to go slay Voldemort." Haha. I thought that was so funny.

P.S. We bought the Seventh Harry Potter book and I can't wait to read it! I'll let you know when I finish it.

7 comments:

Kjirsten said...

You are such a crazy girl! Nate told me that during the race poor Chad was suffering from Montezumas revenge, so maybe saying "beat Voldemort" wasn't too far off the mark!

Michelle Pyne said...

I love it! We all know Voldemort is no match for Chad anyway. Go Chad!

Kami Hall said...

Haha! You make me laugh. Once John was trying to talk to me when I was half asleep and he asked me something about the next day I think and I yelled "I took the fish out it's in the closet!" It was funny because I hate fish. We never have it in the house.

Audra said...

Awesome! Thanks for giving me a good laugh! I love it!

Audra said...

Oh and thanks for calling me tonight. You are an amazing woman and I love you!

Elaine said...

That's funny!!

Kimberlie said...

That's funny, thanks for the laugh! I often dream about the books I am reading.