Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thank You, UEA

I've had Monday and Tuesday off because of UEA, and it has been SO nice!! I have absolutely loved it. I have cleaned, organized, read, watched the neighbors' kids, gone to the temple, gone running, worked with Q* (the little boy with autism I do floortime with), talked to friends on the phone, and been visit taught. I love having all this time to do whatever I want! And it's nice to have energy throughout the day--usually by 3 or 4 I am just exhausted on a work day. Thank you, UEA, it's been a wonderful treat!

8 comments:

Chris said...

I loved UEA too Abbi...I got to sleep over at Shanas last night and take care of Brayden and Daxton while she worked. We had a blast..so thank you UEA!!!

Michelle Pyne said...

So glad you could have some time to do what you want, to relax and rejuvenate!

Kami Hall said...

UEA was nice. I wish Connor had let me relax a little more though. He's still sick, poor guy.

Kjirsten said...

You get a lot done in 2 days, next UEA, I'm scheduling you to come be with me!

Shana said...

Sounds like a great time! :) I have enjoyed it too. I know the kids have at least! Sounds like you have had a great time! What great things you have done.

ls said...

Last year when I taught school (did you know that I taught special ed. kindergarten?) I was always SO grateful for the little breaks here and there. I don't think people realize how tiring those jobs can be. Incredibly rewarding and fun, but exhausting (both mentally and physically).

Crystal said...

We had a blast. We hung out at home and slept in. It was beautiful weather too so we could get out. Yeah, for the deer hunters who make sure there is some sort of vacation in the fall.

Kimberlie said...

You got a ton of things done in 2 days! Enjoy it because when the kids come a schedule like that would be impossible :)