Monday, August 27, 2007

Good News Minute

Here are my three good news for the day:

1. I don't have to order my wedding pictures by tomorrow! I was thinking I had until October, but I got an email telling me my 'online photo event' closes in two days. And the task of deciding what to order so fast was a little overwhelming to me. But I called my photographer today (who I would totally recommend--his name is Matt Christensen and this is his website: mattchristensenphotography.com) and he said to disregard that email because he extends the time for his clients. He also told me they edit our pictures for free! Hooray!

2. At school the teacher I work under, who is super awesome, brought in "staff reinforcers." We have reinforcers at the school to reward the kids for their positive behaviors, and so Jaimee brought in some staff reinforcers in the form of a bucket of chocolates. So if we are having a really bad day and need some reinforcement, we can have chocolate! Isn't that great? I love my job. Plus, school starts tomorrow! Hooray!

3. I found out yesterday that Chad and I are going to switch off every week with another couple who are also going to teach the Sunbeams, which means every other week I get to go to Sunday School and Relief Society! Hooray!

Life is good.

7 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

It's always so fun to get good news! Thanks for keeping us informed. It is WAY good news that you don't have to quickly decide which wedding photos you want, because there are so many and they are all wonderful! And any workplace with chocolate is a great workplace! And now you have the best of both worlds - you get to teach and you get to be taught! Life IS good!

PS Thanks for the thoughtful call last night! I appreciate it tons!

Kami Hall said...

I love good news! Doesn't it just make the whole day better when you think of so many things that are positive?

Shana said...

Thanks Abbi for sharing these! :) I love good news! I think I need to blog about mine! :) You awesome and good luck with your new students! You will be GREAT!

Kimberlie said...

I love this blog! What a great way to look at the day! Your blogs are always so positive. I love it!

Kortney said...

Hey Abbi! thanks for the happy birthday. I did start a blog. It is greeneacres-kortney. I have had so much fun reading everyone elses! Hope to see you soon!

Jessi said...

I'm glad things are going well. Sorry I had to cut our conversation short the other day. I always love hearing what's going on in your life!

Elaine said...

My good news for today is that after much debating unfair scheduleing at work I got exactly what I was asking for and I am so thrilled... I was beginning to feel abused and I finally had to get tough to make things change. I don't like being a complainer...but you have to sometime.