Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Report

I had a great Halloween day last week. It was my first Halloween in years to spend with little children, and it is so much more fun that way! The kids at the school were so cute in their costumes, and we had a really fun parade and party at the end of the day. At the school party and parade I dressed up as a green M & M in a costume Elaine made and let me borrow. I also wore it when I gave out candy to trick-or-treaters. Thanks, Elaine, for letting me borrow it, and thanks, Morris, for delivering to me! It made Halloween all the more exciting to have a costume to wear.

7 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

You are the cutest M&M I've ever seen! We wish you could have come trick-or-treating at our house!

Jessi said...

My girls would have wanted to eat you!!

Shana said...

HOW CUTE! :) Glad you had a good time and yes, it is so much more enjoyable with young ones huh!? I bet you can't wait for some of your own! :)

Audra said...

you're cute

Elaine said...

That is just the most darling costume I've ever seen. That M is the perfect font, Who ever made it is JUST AMAZING. (OUCH, I hurt my arm patting myself on the Back)

Kami Hall said...

I wore that once too. You look great in it!

Michelle said...

I love it!!!