Friday, November 16, 2007

Tag by Jessi

Seven things you didn't know you wanted to know about me:



1. I love the moon. Some nights I get really excited about it and can't understand others' apathy towards it. It's even made me cry once, it was just so beautiful (kind of like a pretty piece of music can make you cry).

2. I have a major aversion to spending money. Unless it's a necessity or a gift, I have a hard time feeling like I can justify spending the money. That's one of the reasons I don't like going clothes shopping and avoid it as much as I can.

3. One of the things I do not have such an aversion to spending money on is food, and I would love to someday be a really good cook and be able to spend money on really nice food to make really nice meals.

4. I am an extremely unpicky eater. I like pretty much everything, and am very willing (even excited) to try new foods. But I do have a food allergy to shrimp.

5. I probably miss about two days a year of flossing. I always floss!

6. Ever since I was little I have felt like I was about six years older than I really am. One time when I was 15, I went with my sisters and their husbands to get some Krispie Kream donuts right before they closed. Because they closed, we decided to just eat the donuts in the parking lot by our car. While chatting in the parking lot, I said , "I feel like a teenager hanging out in this parking lot!" To which my brother-in-law David said to me, "Uh, Abbi...you are a teenager." My honest response was, "Oh, yeah." What a rude awakening. :)

7. I love Michael Buble's voice and songs, and I would love to go to one of his concerts.

9 comments:

Kjirsten said...

Oh my gosh, Abbi - we are twins. How weird. I love the moon,too. In fact I'll send you a cool poem I wrote about it...and I just receieved my Michael Buble Christmas album in the mail. When he comes in town, we'll have to make it a date!

Michelle Pyne said...

How come your 7 things are so much better than my 7 things????

That's so so interesting to learn that you felt about 5 years older than you really were! I've always felt that you were my peer, even when you were little. No wonder you said about most of the guys at BYU - "They're babies!" Thank goodness for Chad!

I used to feel like you about spending money, but now I have a much easier time doing it! I don't know if that's good or bad.

I don't even know who Michael Buble is......

I like the moon, but I LOVE autumn leaves!

I predict you will be a FABULOUS cook, (especially now because you have some good kitchen knives!)

Jessi said...

Every year one of my New Years resolutions is to floss more often. I just always seem to forget. But you've inspired me! I'm going to floss right now.

cpcox99 said...

I can't believe you only miss flossing a few times every year!! That's amazing to me. Everytime I go to the dentist I have to confess that I never do it. :) And by the way, you are a great cook!!

Shana said...

I LOVE THESE ABBI! You are so cute! The moon is pretty! And Abbi, you have always been so much fun to be around. You have fun no matter what you are doing! That is what I love about you! Good Post!

Shana said...

Oh and the flossing thing. This is REALLY horrible to admit since I am in the dental field... Ummm... I rarely floss! You are such a good girl! But I do gotta say, I have only had 3 cavities my whole life and I have not had one since I was really young! :) It is gonna catch up with me... I just know it! ;)

Kami Hall said...

I loved it! You are so cute!!

Elaine said...

You have always been very mature. I always think you are my peer. Sorry, THat doesn't mean you're my age. I truely believe that our Spirits are all about the same age(prime) and that is why all ages can get along so well even when some of us think we're young until we get a glimpse in the mirror YIKES!!! What's that old lady looking at me for?

Kimberlie said...

Very fun to read! I love all these lists people are making! I love the moon too. I just love the night sky. It's my favorite thing. I don't really enjoy camping but I do love the night sky while camping. There is nothing else quite like that!