Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Been a Happy Last Week

I've had a wonderful last week. Here are some of the highlights:

Making pies with my mom on Wednesday.

Going out to eat at the Mandarin with my parents on Wednesday.

Thanksgiving feast with the wonderful C* family in one of my favorite places in the world!

Driving to Cedar and Manti with Nate, Michelle, Colby, Carson, and Grandma C*.

Decorating for Caytee's wedding reception with Michelle.

Caytee and Preston's reception--it was so much fun to chat and laugh with the fam, in the most beautiful setting, happy environment, and with the most delicious food! Bravo, Caytee and Carol for putting on such a wonderful party!

Caytee and Preston's wedding--there's not much that can beat the experience of witnessing the sealing of two amazing people in the house of the Lord. And it was wonderful to be back at the Manti temple where Chad and I got married. We are so thrilled for you Caytee and Preston! And you looked absolutely gorgeous, Caytee! Happy Wedding!

Watching BYU beat Utah in the last few minutes of the game. Woohoo! Go BYU! (I'm not sure if you read this Sue, but if you do, THANK YOU for letting us use your home to wath the game!)

Caytee and Preston's wedding luncheon--again, more laughs and family happiness.

Having the day off Monday to finally get things done that I have been putting off.

It snowed today for the first time and I think it is so pretty outside! While I drove home from work it was snowy and white and I listened to songs on the radio like, "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas," "Winter Wonderland," and "The Christmas Song." Perfect! I am so excited for it to be the Christmas season!


The only bad thing about it all is that I didn't take a single picture! I need to learn my lesson and start taking more pictures.

8 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

I LOVED the time we spent with you last week! Thanks again for the exquisite Bed & Breakfast experience! Can't wait to see you in Atlanta!

Elaine said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Even without the pictures, I could still visualize it. Sometimes, I want to just enjoy the experience without having to document everything on my camera, It's fun either way.

Jessi said...

They say pictures are worth a thousand words, but your words pretty much sum it up. I bet Caytee's wedding and celebrations were wonderful!

Kami Hall said...

Abbi you and me are in the same boat. I didn't take any pictures for Thanksgiving because I forgot my camera. DUH!!

Kjirsten said...

We missed seeing you Abbi! Rach was hoping to catch up with you on Saturday. Save some time next time you're in town and we'll show you what family fun is all about, the C's have nothing on us!

Michelle said...

It was a great weekend! It was fun to spend it with you guys. We love you!

cpcox99 said...

Abbi - your pies were delish! Thanks for making them. I'm glad you had a good time making them with your mom. It was fun seeing you and Chad all weekend too!

Caytee said...

It's true it was a wonderful weekend! I couldn't have asked for anything more. thanks for all your help! You're wonderful to be there and supportive as you always are. i sure do love you...sister!