Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Audra!


Today is my other wonderful sister Audra's birthday! The other day I found a sticky note in my scripture journal from a Sunday School lesson I had a while back. I was given the sticky note to list the characteristics of one of the people I want to be like. I chose Audra, and here is what was on the list:

Devoted
Supportive
Thoughtful
Creative
Serving
Compassionate
Diligent
Understanding
Humble
Beautiful
Diligent
Clear communicator
Great teacher
Great discipliner

And I know I could add a lot more words to that list! Audra, thanks for being so fabulous, and I hope you've had a lovely day! I love you!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Audra!

Michelle Pyne said...

Thanks for posting this Abbi! What a wonderful way to say 'Happy Birthday!' We are all so glad Audra was born!

Audra said...

Abbi! Thank you so much! I haven't checked blogs these past few days. I have been busy playing with my presents like my new serving spoons.:) But wow, such nice words for me! And I'm even double diligent! Thanks again Abbi! Love ya!

Abbi said...

Oh, I didn't even notice that I wrote diligent twice! I should have put "funny" instead of the second diligent. :)

Kami Hall said...

Happy Birthday to Audra! She is one great gal!

Shana said...

You are so lucky to have two beautiful, sweet and loving sisters!! Not to mention, you are too! :)