Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hooray for Adam and Jessie!

Adam proposed yesterday! He and Jessie will be getting married in May, and I am so happy for them! I love Adam so much, he is such a good friend and brother to me, and I am just thrilled to see how happy he is. He and Jessie make a perfect match and we are so excited to have Jessie be a part of our family!

He proposed at Rock Canyon park. Jessie's good friends Brock and Laura, Jessie's brother Lance, Adam's roommate Loren, and I were looking on as he proposed (but it was kinda hard to see anything because of how dark it was). Loren and I had (on cue from Adam) snuck up in my car without our lights on, rolled down the windows and blasted Michael Buble's "Everything" to add to the atmosphere of the proposal. :) After Adam proposed, he motioned for us to join them and celebrate with them. After we got there Adam showed Jessie the rings he got for her, and this is a picture of him putting one of them on her finger. They are so beautiful and sparkly!


Afterwards we went out to eat at Los Hermanos and celebrated some more. It was a very fun night.

CONGRATULATIONS ADAM AND JESSIE!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

12 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ADAM AND JESSIE! Thank you Abbi for putting these pictures on your blog so we could share in the special event! We are so happy that Adam and Jessie will be married and we're counting down the days til their wedding.

Shana said...

AWESOME!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR THEM TOO! She is a cute girl! Way to go Adam!!!! I hope the wedding is here in Utah so we can see you all again!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! :)

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Yeah for Adam and Jessi. It is neat that he had you be a part of it. We can't wait to hear the plans for the wedding. They look really happy in their pictures. What a fun moment to capture on film. Thanks for sharing.

Jessi said...

I've been hoping to see pictures!! Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. We are so happy for them and CANNOT WAIT until we can be together as a family again for their wedding.

Elaine said...

Yea Adam and Jessie, You now have the great distinction of being the last one of Mom and Dad's grandkids to be married. That's a special place to be.

Michelle said...

Oh that is so wonderful!!!! Congrats to them! I am soo happy for them!

Kami Hall said...

Yea Adam and Jessie! I'm very happy for them! I wish I could see her ring better though!

Diana said...

Congrats to Adam and Jessie. How fun and exciting that you were involved too!

cpcox99 said...

Hooray for Adam and Jessie! Congratulations!!

Kimberlie said...

Congrats to them! Let us know where the wedding will take place when they decide!

Caytee said...

Congrats Adamster!