Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun Facts about Abbi

I really enjoyed Audra's and Michelle's answers to this survey, so I decided to fill it out, too.

My roommate and I once: got chased by a drunk/crazy man in Caen, France while we were on a morning run together. Probably the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me. But Mom—don’t worry, everything was okay and European traveling is perfectly safe! :)

Never in my live have I: gone snowboarding.

High School was: definitely a learning experience!! I think I was a much more confident, socially skilled, and spiritually in tune person when I graduated than when I started ninth grade.

When I am nervous: I think I might bite my lip or lick my lips, because by the end of the day at work my lips are always sore and I need to put chapstick on!

My hair: has been longer than I have usually had it, because Chad likes it long.

When I was 5: I absolutely loved life! When I think of my childhood, I think of carefree blissful days.

When I turn my head to the left: I see my cute neighborhood, beautiful aspen trees (or are they birches?) behind the houses, and a pretty, light-bluish and pinkish-yellow sunset starting.

I should be: writing thank-you cards for wedding presents.

By this time next year: I will be 23 and Chad will be 32. We’ll form a palindrome!

I have a hard time understanding: why people enjoy viewing violence. I HATE violence.

My ideal breakfast: is spent with family (like I had this morning!), not alone like most mornings.

If you visit my hometown: you will be amazed by how green and beautiful it is.

If you spend the night at my house: you’ll get to sleep on the nice mattress we bought last week for a guest bed! So come visit!

I shouldn't have been: so stressed about grades in high school and college. But the funny thing is, I will probably stress about grades if I go to grad school! It’s hard for me not to.

Last night I: had my Romanian friends, Joe, Rachael, and Carol over. It was lots of fun, despite the fact that BYU didn’t win their football game.

A better name for me would be: I have no idea. Any ideas?

I have been told I look like: Uma Thurman and Anne Frank.

6 comments:

Kami Hall said...

That was fun! I think I need to do this on my blog too.

Michelle Pyne said...

Me too. I'll fill mine out tomorrow. It was fun reading about Abbi, except, WHAT'S THIS ABOUT BEING CHASED BY A CRAZY/DRUNK GUY???? That's it, no more traveling for you!

Audra said...

How about Meadow? Do you remember what I am talking about?:)

Michelle said...

Love it! So fun! Anne Frank, huh?

Laura said...

Getting chased by a drunk guy!? That sounds pretty terrifying. Thanks for the post! I always like posts like this because I always learn something new!

Shana said...

Wow, some pretty fun things there Abbi girl! :) hey I would love for you & chad to be at the temple when Jake & I get sealed if you wanna be!