Monday, September 10, 2007

The Wonderful H* Family

Dale and Crystal and Fam

Dale:
I've known Dale for a lot longer than I've known most of the C* family. I've always thought of him as one of the most compassionate, patient, and considerate people I know. As I've gotten older I've come to appreciate more how good of a listener and friend he is. He asks you questions and listens to your answers as though your life was really important to him and should be to everyone else. Dale is good at putting people to ease and making them feel comfortable about themselves, including their weaknesses and faults. I appreciate that he is honest and doesn't try to put on any pretenses to impress anybody. I love you, Dale!
Crystal:
Crystal is the genius behind Chad and my meeting, so we owe her big time! She was SO good to be really supportive of our relationship without pressuring us into marriage. I have always really admired how out-going and proactive Crystal is. She is always up and doing, "anxiously engaged" in good causes. She is really productive and seems to have a lot of energy to do a lot of fun things! I have also been so impressed with how she teaches her children and disciplines them in love and wisdom. She is so smart and thinks carefully about things. One more thing--I love how Crystal is confident in sharing her talents to benefit others. This Mother's Day we went to her ward with her, and she sang in sacrament meeting with her children. I think that's so great she would be willing to share her talent of singing with others! A lot of people would be too shy to do that, and I love that Crystal isn't. Crystal, you are awesome!




Natalie:
Natalie is a pure joy. She is so affectionate and social and loves to be around people. I've noticed that during play with big groups of kids, she is very inviting and kind and patient with children who are younger than her. She is also such a jokster! She loves to share jokes with others and play practical jokes on them. One time while Chad and I were dating and were visiting Nate and Michelle, she was there and suggested that Chad and I stay the night and sleep in the guest bed together--knowing full well that was not allowed. She loves to tease us, and I think that's so great. We love Natalie!



Preston:
Preston is so much fun to talk with! He is witty, intelligent, genuine, and frank. I always look forward to chatting with Preston, because he is just such a delight. (You can really tell how smart Dale and Crystal are by talking with their kids--they are all so smart!) He loves to read and play the wii. In fact, when they were visiting us once, he showed what a champion wii bowler he is. I think he even beat Chad, who isn't bad at wii bowling!

Logan:
Logan is so full of life! He is definitely a character! He is enthusiastic, astute, perceptive, emotional, active, imaginative, stubborn, and totally sweet!! He loves attention and it is so fun to see his huge smile when you give it to him. He loves tickles and has the best laugh when you tickle him. Logan is one of those kids that you can have so much fun with, but can also wear you out. Props to you, Crystal, for having enough energy to keep up with this one! But his energy makes him all the more lovable.




Julia: Julia is so CUTE!! She is such a doll and has a mind of her own. She is such a sweetie. I absolutely loved it when she fell asleep in my arms the same night that Preston beat us all in wii bowling. We are so happy she is in our family!


We love you, H* family!

P.S. Sorry, Dale and Preston, that I don't have a close-up picture of you guys!

4 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

I like that family too! We just wish we could see them more often!!

Kami Hall said...

They sound like really nice people. I'm glad you get to spend so much time with them!

Michelle said...

We love them too!

Audra said...

I have so much respect for my Aunt Crystal and Uncle Dale. More than they know.