Saturday, September 15, 2007

Last But Not Least...

Caytee!
I've also known Caytee for quite some time now, thanks to Crystal for bringing her to the H* family reunions! And I am so excited for her, because she's getting married in two months! Preston is one lucky man. Caytee is super fun, cheerful, gregarious, easy-going, understanding, intelligent, motivated, and outgoing. She has just so much life, light, happiness, and spunk in her, it's so much fun to be around her. She is a great leader and a great friend. She is nice to everyone, and inspires people to be more Christ-like by her example. She is always involved in multiple things so that she can do good in her community. I'm amazed by how much she can do and how gracefully she does it all. I love her so much and am so glad she's my sister and my friend!
Although I don't know Preston as well, I can tell he is such a great guy. It makes me so happy to see how happy Caytee is around him! He seems really trustworthy, dependable, kind, and humble. And I hear from Chad that he is pretty awesome on the basketball court. They are such a beautiful couple and I am so excited he will be a part of our family! I'm sure he will love being a part of this family as I do.

3 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

I am looking forward to getting their wedding invitation and picture! I also bet they are getting excited for November to get here! Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!

Jessi said...

I loved reading about each member of your C* family. It was cool to get to know them a little better. You're so lucky to have great in-laws!

Audra said...

I like Caytee's smile. It's contagious.