Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nate and Michelle and Fam

Nate:
Nate is such a good brother-in-law, brother, husband, father, and son. He is really good with people--at being a friend, listening, playing with kids, and making people laugh. He is funny, nice, and adventurous. He is so nice to take me and Chad out on his snowmobiles and four-wheelers, and be willing to spend lots of time on the easy trails for me. We've also had a lot of fun on his kayak! I think he even used to own a sailboat and rapelling gear--he's a real outdoorsman and is always good to plan fun outings. He is really ambitious and works hard to achieve his goals. I think one of the things that makes Nate so great is that he isn't judgmental at all, so you feel like he is a real friend to you. Thanks, Nate, for being such a great brother to Chad and me!

Michelle:
Michelle is such a beautiful person. One of the talents Michelle has is being really happy for other people's happiness. I love how excited Michelle will get for me or others when we have good news to share. You can tell she really cares about you and wants you to be happy. This also shows how confident and comfortable she is with herself, which is a trait I really admire in her. She has a quiet confidence about herself, which isn't showy or arrogant, but inviting and uplifting. Another thing I admire in Michelle is how she has been the Primary President for the last nine months! That is so much work (especially for how big her Primary is), and she hadn't even worked in the Primary before she was called to that, and she also has two little ones to look after. I am just amazed by that. But it doesn't surprise me, because Michelle is so talented and wonderful. I hope I can someday be as good of a homemaker and mother as she and the other C* mothers are!

Colby:
Everybody loves Colby. He is really social and loves to be around other people. He has an amazing ability to love other people, and he also has an incredible knack for remembering names. He gets so excited to see you and will always give you a hug and kiss and wave good-bye when you have to leave. He makes you feel really special. So many things are endearing about Colby--the way he runs, his love for chocolate cake, the way he laughs when everyone else is laughing, his love for spelling out names, etc. We're so lucky to have Colby in our family!


Carson:
I ADORE Carson. I just love him to pieces! He is so cute and sweet! I always get so excited to be able to see him when we visit Nate and Michelle. Chad always teases me for how much I like Carson and how excited I get over seeing him. Carson lets me cuddle him and that just makes me so happy. Just look at this face, isn't it so sweet and innocent? But he's grown up a lot since this picture was taken at our wedding and looks older now. He also seems to have a stronger will now than he used to (he has been the most easy-going baby!), which I think is great. I'm excited to see him and all the other C* nieces and nephews grow up!

4 comments:

Audra said...

Seriously, a beautiful family. I just wish we were closer so we could hang out together.

Michelle Pyne said...

Another wonderful C* family! Thanks for taking the time to help us get to know them better!

cpcox99 said...

Nate, Michelle, Colby and Carson are so much fun. We're lucky we get to see them all the time!!

Michelle said...

Abbi, you are too sweet! Thank you for these nice "spotlights". You are a wonderful person! We love you!